Remote enough to have no visible neighbors, yet convenient to the area attractions.
- Hike the Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Parkway, Pisgah National Forest and Great Smoky Mountains
- Mountain trout fishing, horseback riding, small golf course just minutes away
- Check out the hot mineral water hot tubs and spa services at the Hot Springs Resort (15 miles)
- Visit Asheville, FODOR'S 2011 Best Travel Destination (36 miles)
- Lake Junalaska (16 miles)
- Waynesville (20 miles) offers dining, shopping, golfing
- Cataloochee Ski Area in Maggie Valley (24 miles)
- Cherokee Indian Reservation (40 miles)
- Explore Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN, the home of Dollywood Amusement and Water Park (approximately 60 miles)
- Navitat Zip Line Adventure - Recently named "One of the 10 Great Ziplines Across the USA!"(54 miles)
Experience the magic and enchantment of the Smoky Mountains
- Swimming, tubing, kayaking, white water rafting, fishing, biking, bird watching, scenic drives, waterfalls, golfing, horseback riding, autumn foliage, skiing, sledding.....